29 October 2012

Kinbaku Explosion!


These magnificent shots come via zzzdragon bdsm pics collection, and ably demonstrate what a fundoshi, some rope, and a little ingenuity can result in!  It occurs to me that you can take a little piece of this erotic bondage with you, every day, underneath your worn jeans as easily as secretly beneath your pressed business suit: fundoshi, by itself, is a sort of soft bondage.  The winding and wrapping and knotting and cinching of the cloth gently constricts your abdomen, your rounded balls, your perineum mound.  It feels stimulating throughout the day -- and provides a visual surprise to whoever's lucky enough to undress you!










 

 




 



 



2 comments:

unkljim said...

WOW!!

John said...

I have experimented with this just a little and it is highly erotic. Soft rope that doesn't cut into the skin can let a person focus on the fact one is being bound, stimulated and cant' control one's own body. It's really amazing and I want to get further into this. I guess I've been dancing around the bondage aspect of a fundoshi for over a year now. It is "soft bondage". I'm tied up, yet walking around at work, the bank, the grocery store. Yet my body is bound. I can feel the gentle stimulation as I walk and as I sit down and it energizes me. I can strip down and be totally comfortable and I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm appropriately clothed. Today it was dark blue Levis, a polo shirt, a black fundoshi and Ferragamo shoes under it all and I felt great.