31 December 2012

New Years Eve!


It's a tradition throughout a lot of Asia to wear red underwear on New Years, for good luck in the coming year.  No doubt red fundoshi (akafun) is also good luck -- fundoshi in general and red fundoshi in particular are considered "power underwear" for important meetings, job interviews, signings and ceremonies.  This tradition is widespread throughout humanity -- don't you feel better when you're wearing your nicest underwear?  Or an elegantly-cinched fundoshi?  I know it makes me sit up straighter, walk taller, and in general feel sexier and more virile and manly.  Let's make a secret pact: when you go out tonight to toast champagne with friends, or to watch the ball drop, or just to hang out somewhere, wear a fundoshi. Take some time to tie it just perfectly (in case you get lucky!) If you have red, wear red.  But I think white, black, or patterned will also do.  I'm trying to decide between orange and burgundy myself...

































Happy New Year from Fundoshi 4 All!

5 comments:

John said...

I'm wearing a burgundy gauze fundoshi today. I feel confident and sexy when I feel the snug fit hugging my body. Gonna get some midnight swats from my partner and guests. Want to look my best for that. :)

Ryan Rokushaku said...

I decided on a dark olive fabric. Happy New Year!!

John said...

I kept the burgundy. My best buddy chose bright orange and I gave a 16 year old cousin his first white fundoshi and helped him tie it on. As he stood there with bulging genitalia, admiring himself in the mirror he said, "This is the shit!" I am told this means it's really great. :)

Ryan Rokushaku said...

John, you are officially F4A's MVP of the year for 2012! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, HOT and very erotic photos!!!! Happy New Year to all guys who love Fundoshi!!!