23 June 2020

Reader Pics!


Over the years that I've been keeping this blog, the number of photos on the Internet featuring fundoshi has mushroomed. Interest in fundoshi has swelled. I  used to just find the same few dozen images over and over, but today there is a wealth of fundoshi imagery blossoming all across the web. From professional models to selfies, every day I see pictures I've never seen before.

By far my favorites are those that readers submit to this blog. Nothing makes me feel more validated than receiving an email with pictures attached, along with your kind words of encouragement.

This week, in honor of LGBTQ+ pride, I'm featuring a selection of reader submissions from over the past ten years. Would you like to see yourself on the Fundoshi 4 All! blog? If you'd like submit your pictures, see the link in the tool bar at the top of the page.

Happy PRIDE!





















No comments: