16 July 2019

Some Favorites Part 3 - Reader Submissions Edition


This week's post is all images that have been seen here before, with one notable difference: these are all images of you! 

I sifted through nine years of reader submissions and picked out a batch of favorites... definitely not ALL my favorites, there are too many!! I will have to post future installments with more favorite reader pics.

Thank you for the kind permission to host these images at Fundoshi 4 All! 

If you're a reader who would like to see your own photos on the blog, you can send them to me, just click on the "Submit" tab on the page header. I look forward to seeing you in fundoshi!































Want to see more? Click on the "reader submissions" tag to see all of F4A's sexy readers flaunting their fundoshi.

And of course do not repost their images without their permission. 

You are always welcome to link to this blog, but taking other people's photos to use on your own blog without permission is theft.

3 comments:

Papalo said...

Great series!

Samurai said...

Excellent photos! I especially dug the photos with the cockring!! These gave me one Hell of a boner!!!

Peter said...

Great that you like it, Samurai, thank you! Fundoshi seems to be the only garment that can go thru the cockring. If I find some more time somewhen, I´ll send some more pictures using different materials.