23 April 2019

Reader Submissions: Mark and lb1967spain


If you've been reading this blog for very long, you know reader-submitted photos are my favorite. It gives me a chance to see you in your natural environment, wearing fundoshi.

This week we have 2 great submissions. The first is from Mark, who wears a red fundoshi in the image above. After the jump break, Mark's pictures continue, the same bright red loincloth worn by his friend in the woods.





Now we have some new images from lb1967spain. The first 3 are in a classic white fundoshi. The last three are in a glossy black nylon fundoshi, a very unique sexy look.







Wonderful submitted images! You can submit your own images too. I'd love to see you in a fundoshi.

Please do not repost these images anywhere else without express permission from Mark or lb1967spain.

1 comment:

Mark said...

That glossy black rokushaku is really good, I love it with full of pure excitement. Thx for share! Texture of cloth and good-fitting on the body is my very taste. There is something charming to me, especially in the mirror off a fact, that I usually do not like black colored rokushaku/fundoshi/loincloths too much.

Thank you!