01 June 2021

Fundoshi: The View From Behind

Hi. Before we get started, I want to acknowledge that many of us are seeking a fundoshi friend. Someone who enjoys wearing fundoshi like we do, who we can tie fundoshi with, wear fundoshi with, maybe more? Do you already have a fundoshi friend? 

A big part of starting this blog back in 2009 was feeling alone in my interest. I wanted to reach out and discover others who liked fundoshi, too. And if there were no others... If you don't think that person is out there... then I wanted to introduce new people to the idea, and to create a community.

The blog has now existed for 12 years and has exceeded almost every expectation I had for it. With one exception: I've yet to meet someone else in person. Maybe as the world emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic, new connections will be possible? Fundoshi was definitely my lockdown style! Was it yours, too?

The focus of this week's post is the knot at the back of the fundoshi:
































4 comments:

Fundoshi_Mania said...

DEFINITELY YES.
it would be great to have a fundoshi friend

Ryan Rokushaku said...

Hard agree!

The Poetry of Barry G. Wick said...

Yes, I would like him...whoever he might be.

Nakedmansauna said...

I hope this pandemic ends soon. I hope to find someone who loves wearing a fundoshi everyday, every hour. I do. BTW I love the hairy butt