04 April 2017

Tumblr Round-Up No. 1

from the Fundoshi Beach tumblr
Even though the Fundoshi 4 All tumblr has fallen by the wayside, I've been finding many other magnificent fundoshi-obsessed contributors on that site.

I thought you might like checking a few of them out too. If you enjoy them, I bet the authors would appreciate if you followed and re-posted them. If you don't have a tumblr, bookmark all of these – they're all worth watching! Which ones are you favorites?

Collect them all, after the jump!
.
. .
. . .
. . . wait for it . . .
. .
. . . .
. .


Ayuzus portfolio:
 




Fundoshi Taro:




Be sure to check out Fundoshi Taro's very well-stocked fundoshi store on eBay too.

Fundoshi Beach:




Imogarabokutoh:




Masa-Loves-Montreal:




YW-meet-fundoshi:




Is your own tumblr fundoshi-themed? Or does it feature photos of you in fundoshi? If you'd like me to link it in a future post, drop me a note!

Should I make more posts like this one?

No comments: