06 August 2013

Fundoshi Selfies


There is a saying among shutterbugs, "the best camera is the one you have with you."  While everyone reading this is a fundoshi-wearer or at least a fundoshi-lover, probably not all of us would consider ourselves "photographers" by any stretch of the word.  Yet I'd be willing to bet that at least 1/3 of all fundoshi pictures I've found online are self-pics.  There's something hot and exhibitionistic about capturing your breathless, most likely hard self in a quick snapshot after you've wrapped yourself in a bolt of soft cotton.

I've chosen to feature photos where the camera is visible, instead of just suggested by the subject's psoture or the presence of a mirror. These selfies say "look at my fundoshi-clad body, look at my bulge, look at my ass." They are shy and not shy all at once.  And I hope they inspire you to get out your camera, or your phone, or your web cam and snap some shots of your own fundoshi -- I'll be glad to feature them in the reader gallery!














 
















No comments: