13 October 2012

Samurai Fundoshi Video!

Tonight I found a spectacular fundoshi-themed video and couldn't wait to share it with you!

It starts as a sort of samurai film, before two of the young warriors pair off and begin pleasuring each other.  One is stripped of his clothing fairly quickly til he is wearing only a rokushaku fundoshi.  The other man, it is later revealed, is wearing etchū  fundoshi.  While it has the unfortunate pixelization and a "manclub1069.com" logo plastered across it, it is still an incredibly, sizzling hot video that got me quite erect in my own fundoshi!  I hope you enjoy it as much as me.



If you love men in fundoshi, have a loincloth fetish, or just want to watch some creative sex, this is "Must See TV."  I am always on the lookout for stuff like this!  Still shots after the jump.




























 



 





Ah-mazing.  I have watched that about 8 times in a row now...

4 comments:

John said...

That was nicely done. It has enough plot to make it interesting and then gets down to two good looking men enjoying themselves as guys should. The cumshot is cool. THe fact that they keep their fundoshis on the whole time is really hot.

Ryan Rokushaku said...

I completely agree! The fundoshi is more than a prop. It's almost a character in the story. I liked the mix of fundoshi styles too. I would love to see more videos of this caliber!

Anonymous said...

GOD DAMN!!!! How incredibly erotic!!! I practice traditional Japanese sword arts Kendo & Iaido and get a huge turn on from the whole Samurai scene!!!! This was a HUGE turn on for me!!!! I hope you can find similar videos. Fundoshi4all is the BEST!!!!!

Ryan Rokushaku said...

This one definitely did it for me too! I watched it over and over with my mouth hanging open... I can't wait to see more films like this one.