14 July 2012

Fundoshi Hospital Visit

This is certainly a missing voice in the ongoing healthcare debate: the Pro Fundoshi Lobby has been too quiet for too long!  Fundoshi-clad nurses, doctors, and patients?  Fresh fundoshis tied on for you three times a day?  Untied?  Pushed to one side?  Yes, please!





















There's an hour and 20 minute nurse/fundoshi fantasia in high quality video here http://www.youskbe.com/blog/archives/2012/05/28_161516.php

(although the usual pixelization is applied...)

5 comments:

RimataKM said...

Too vulgar

Fundoshi 4 All! said...

I feel like that's in the eye of the beholder. It's just sex, and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

Fundoshi 4 All! said...

For a cleaner alternative, try http://fundoshiphile.blogspot.com -- it's a straightforward fundoshi-themed site for new initiates and for people who'd like to share the tradition with friends. Fundoshi 4 All is more freeform, it follows my feelings at any particular moment plus it reflects whatever new fundoshi-themed material I've discovered online.

John said...

I also liked your Twitter images of m/m fundoshi fun. I've done a bit of that myself and it does add a new dimension. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's one doctor's visit I wouldn't mind!